- 3 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2020 February 29 (Kernza)
- 3 Minutes to read
We've added support for Azure Active Directory. This new option is now available when you set up external authorization for your account.
We've provided the ability for you to control whether the Course Enrollment and/or Confirm Attendance emails are sent to learners when they're automatically enrolled in a course for a group, subscription, or learning plan. Settings to control whether these emails are sent have been added to the following workscreens:
The information and link included in the email will depend on whether the video was uploaded to an online course, knowledge base, or dashboard set.
|Video Uploaded To||Information Included||Links To|
Knowledge base file
WYSIWYG Editor for Learning Plan, Certification, and Requirement Descriptions
- We made performance improvements to the Enrollments Dashboard's grid.
- We fixed an issue that caused certain emails to be sent to inactive users.
- We fixed an issue that prevented Timeline pages from displaying instructor-led course sessions that were attended but not completed, or not attended.
- We've added SPF record validation when a custom domain is specified in the Email Options accordion of the Account Profile workscreen. We now display the following error if the SPF record validation fails:
No SPF record found.
- We changed the Learner Engagement and Monthly Enrollments charts on the Admin Dashboard and Supervisor Dashboard to display three months of data.
- We updated the createGroup and updateGroup API methods to include the DashboardSetID in the API call XML package. The DashboardSetID tag enables you to assign a dashboard set to the group.
- We updated the getLearnerReport API method's API call XML package to include Role_ID as an option for the Columns tag group.
- We've added the Instructors and Instructors (External) columns to the ILT Attendance Dashboard's grid.
- We changed the validation that occurs for graded instructor-led sessions. Starting with the Kernza release, you no longer have to specify a grade when the Completed checkbox is checked, or check the Completed checkbox if a grade is specified. As a result of this change, the message below displays when you finalize a session that has a learner who didn't complete the course:
There is n learner(s) that will fail this session.
- We've started making performance improvements to the learning plans functionality.
- We're making a number of performance enhancements to SmarterU's reports.
- Prior to this release, learners who attended a course but didn't complete or pass it were not included in the Training Cost Report. To support the change that we made for validating graded sessions, we've updated the Training Cost Report so that it only includes learners who attended a course in its calculation, regardless of whether they completed or passed the course.
- We've added an Edit Enrollment account permissionthat enables users to:
- Edit a user's enrollment from the Enrollment Report. This includes forcing a SCORM course to completion, changing the due date, overriding prerequisites, and changing the enrollment group.
- View the SCORM Results Drilldown.
- View the Enrollment Audit Log.
Prior to this release, only administrators could edit enrollments.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Users Dashboard to incorrectly display "0" for all the enrollment and certification counts for users that only have supervisor reporting.
- We added safeguards to ensure that emails aren't sent to inactive users. The exception to this is if their email address was manually added to the recipient list.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Weekly Summary Report email to be sent to supervisors who had their Send Weekly Progress Summary setting disabled.