- 3 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2020 April 18 (Bamboo)
- 3 Minutes to read
Limit Users in a Group
We've added a new setting that allows you to limit the number of users that can be added to a group.
We've added a Semi-Monthly frequency option for scheduled reports. This option runs the report on the 15th and 30th of the month except in February when the report will run on the 15th and last day of the month.
- We updated French language keys throughout the system.
- We fixed an issue that prevented any functionality (e.g., editing sessions, self-enrolling, etc...) that required a connection to the GoTo webinar provider.
- We made a change to all dropdown grids so that they display a maximum of five rows per page. This change prevents the grid from displaying off the display area.
- We now display the proctoring service information on the course details page, the quiz accordion, and the transcript after the learner completes a quiz.
- We fixed an issue that prevented updated learning plan content (i.e., courses/actions that were added or removed) from displaying in the learner interface.
- We fixed an issue for French users where the Next button in quiz questions was missing a label and unclickable.
- We updated the display of non-graded SCORM courses in the learner interface so that the information displayed is consistent.
- We've added a new account setting to support for signout URL functionality in SSO for SSO providers that include a logout URL in their metadata. If a user logs out of SmarterU (or their session times out), we'll send a signal to the provider to log the user out of all other SSO-initiated sessions. SmarterU will also listen for signals from the SSO provider so that we can end a user's session if they've been logged out of the SSO provider.
- We fixed an issue that prevented SSO users from logging out of SmarterU when the metadata didn't include a logout URL.
- We fixed an issue where we had two errors for error code UR34 in the updateRequirement method. To address this, UR:34 is the error code for "One or more of the courses provided are not valid.", while UR:47 is the error code for, "Type provided is invalid. Type must be 1 or 2."
- Starting with this release, administrators and course managers will be able to see prerequisite courses that have since been removed from all groups.
- We fixed an issue that caused the images in online course tasks to be saved with an incorrect URL which could prevent the content from loading for some accounts.
- We fixed an issue that prevented a point tracker from being removed from a course if another point tracker relied on it. For example, suppose you have a course with a grade-based point tracker and a time-based point tracker with the percentage sub-type. In this example, the grade-based point tracker could not be removed since the time-based point tracker uses it to calculate the percentage.
- We added links to view a course's details from the Add/Edit Certification and Add/Edit Requirement workscreens. These links are only available to administrators and owners.
- We added an option in the Learning Plans Dashboard to view learning plans by group.
- We fixed an issue that prevented an action from being saved if its description included line breaks.
- We fixed an issue that prevented learners from being auto-enrolled in a learning plan's courses if the enrollment process occurred prior to the course being added to the learner's home group.
- We've added a new Always Send Email setting for scheduled reports that lets you control whether the Queued Export Notifications email is sent to the report's recipients when it doesn't contain any results.
- We fixed an issue with the Enrollment Report where the summary for distinct instructor-led sessions only included completed and finalized sessions.
- We fixed an issue that caused a background error to occur when an unenrollment was processed for a course that had auto-enroll enabled.
- We updated the recommended enrollments process to ensure that it properly set the role ID.
- We added the Status column to the Users by Requirement grid in the Certifications Dashboard and fixed an issue where the status buttons didn't work.