- 2 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2020 August 15 (Chestnut)
- 2 Minutes to read
When CDN security is enabled, only users with an active SmarterU session can access the course.
- We've fixed some minor issues with the interface.
- We fixed an issue where if a learner re-completed a certification, the Learning Plan Report and certification certificate still displayed the previous date the certification was met.
- We fixed an issue that could prevent the link to request help from the learner interface from working.
- We fixed an issue with the styling of the interface for uploading an action's attachment.
- We fixed an issue in the Learner Dashboard Builder that caused the refresh button for the point tracker dropdown to be misaligned.
- We fixed an issue that could prevent the Course Information workscreen from properly loading.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the *|course.sessioninformation|* variable from being translated and instead displaying as a space character in the calendar link of non-English emails.
- We've changed how we generate links for CDN-hosted videos that are uploaded to the knowledge base so that administrators can include the link in courses.
- We fixed an issue where previewing an attachment from the Confirm Action workscreen would cause the attachment to disappear. We're currently working to restore affected attachments.
- We fixed an issue that caused the attachments grid in the Confirm Actions workscreen to display the Remove button and a file size of 0 bytes when there weren't any attachments.
- We changed how learners are auto-enrolled in a learning plan's courses. Specifically, if a learning plan is added to a group with auto-enroll enabled, learners in the group will be enrolled in the learning plan's courses through the group instead of their home group. Course enrollments for learning plans that are assigned from the Users Dashboard are unaffected.
- We fixed an issue that prevented some Learner Dashboard page types from properly displaying.
- We fixed an issue that caused a report that was scheduled to run more than twice per week to only run the first two times.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the Learning Plan Report from showing the most recent data for actions. This specifically affected actions that were previously accepted and re-assigned; the current record was still displaying the dates for the previous acceptance and expiration dates.
- We now allow a historical training session's duration to be three digits.
- We fixed an issue where creating a historical training course would enroll all users in the newly created course even when a different course was selected. Since the enrollments occurred in the correct session, we're working to correct the incorrect enrollments so that the selected session matches the desired course.