- 3 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2020 October 10 (Sedum)
- 3 Minutes to read
Learning Plan Assignment Email
To support this new email template, we've also added a new learning plan setting to control whether the email is sent, and variables for learning plans.
External Course Submissions
We've added the ability for learners to self-report training that they've taken outside of SmarterU. When the account's External Course Submission setting is enabled, you'll be able to add a dashboard set page that learners can use to provide the details for the course, including the course's name, dates, and length (in hours and minutes).
The feature has options for specifying the group where the enrollment occurs, controlling the allowable date range, and collecting additional information. If your account uses the Points and Rewards feature, you can specify the point tracker that learners will earn points toward along with how the points are awarded.
In order to support this feature, we've updated numerous dashboards so that the enrollment summaries include external course submissions. We've also updated the Enrollment Report to allow for filtering on external courses.
Refer to our Adding an External Course Submission page for information on configuring your account to allow for external course submissions.
Batch Confirmation of Actions
We've updated our Integrity Advocate video proctoring integration. With this update, Integrity Advocate will email a learner if the proctoring failed.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the met date for OR blocks from updating when a learner completed an additional item.
- We fixed an issue that prevented rows in grids from being selected.
- We fixed an issue that prevented links in grid rows from working.
- We fixed an issue that caused dropdown lists with headings (e.g., Enrollment Report's list for selecting columns) to be unreadable in black themes.
- We fixed an issue that caused the instructions for a labeling activity from displaying properly.
- We fixed several styling issues that occurred in darker themes.
- We fixed an issue with how the new or updated course icon () displayed in a tile.
- We fixed an issue with the styling of the search bar that affected smaller screens.
- We fixed an issue that sometimes caused a knowledge base article's attributes and description to overlap.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the course visibility options in the Learner Dashboard Builder's Add/Edit Category Page workscreen from displaying properly in Internet Explorer.
- We fixed an issue that prevented single log out from working in Azure.
- We fixed an issue that caused visibility issues with Admin Dashboard exports when a dark theme was selected.
- We fixed an issue that prevented learners from being added to a full session's waiting list.
- We fixed an issue where the styling of the Upload button differed between the quiz question types.
- We fixed an issue that caused enrollment automation to fail when a course wasn't in any of the learner's groups, but was part of a learning plan assigned to the group. As part of this fix, courses can no longer be removed from a group if they're part of a learning plan assigned to a group.
- We fixed a display issue with the half star icon that's used for mandate levels.
- We fixed an issue that made it difficult to see the breadcrumbs on learning plan pages in the Rainforest theme.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the Audit Log Report from loading.
- We fixed an issue with the Training Cost Report that caused the filter for courses to display too close to the text.