- 2 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2020 December 5 (Algae)
- 2 Minutes to read
Proctoring Services Workscreen
We've integrated Integrity Advocate's administrative tool into our admin interface. The new Proctoring Services workscreen provides access to proctoring services that you've added to your account. This includes the ability to override the proctor status for a learner's quiz attempt.
- We fixed an issue that made it difficult to view dropdown grids in darker themes.
- We fixed an issue with searching an activity log's Created By field.
- We fixed an issue that caused unnecessary whitespace to display on the sides of a header image in darker themes.
- We fixed an issue that caused the selected theme indicator in the profile dropdown to be misaligned.
- We fixed an issue that made the login portal text and links in darker themes difficult to read.
- We added the ability for learners to view, download, and remove an action's file before it's submitted.
- We added an icon to the images in a knowledge base article to indicate that the images can be enlarged.
- We fixed an issue where Timeline pages incorrectly displayed "N/A" as the grade for external courses (external course submissions don't have a grade).
- We fixed an issue that caused the calendar view to display the selected date in the wrong color when using the Midsummer theme.
- We fixed an issue that caused the colors used for a Timeline page's chart and its checkboxes to not match. This affected the Black, Iris, Midsummer, Spring, and Tangerine Light themes.
- We fixed an issue that caused lengthy options for multiple choice quiz questions to wrap improperly in Internet Explorer 11.
- We fixed an issue that caused incorrect tooltips to display for the buttons in a knowledge base's tiles.
- We fixed an issue that caused the feedback for long answer quiz questions to display improperly in Firefox.
- We fixed an issue with the display of the Email Options settings in Internet Explorer 11.
- We fixed an issue that caused the preview and grid reset buttons to be misaligned in the Course Information workscreen's Scheduled Reminders accordion.
- We fixed an issue that caused scheduled reminders to be sent to inactive users and for inactive courses.
- We fixed an issue where changing the learning plan assignment email template in the Add/Edit Learning Plan workscreen made it look as if the template wasn't changed.
- We fixed an issue that prevented a learning plan from being re-calculated if the learner already completed a course or action in the learning plan.
- We fixed an issue that caused the notification icon in the Message Center's header to be misaligned and display incorrectly.