- 3 Minutes to read
Exporting SCORM Quiz Data
- 3 Minutes to read
To export SCORM quiz data:
- Run the Enrollment Report.
- Click the percentage or In Progress link displayed in the Progress % column of the SCORM course.
- From the list located on the right above the grid, select one of the following:
- Export Summary (CSV) - The CSV file contains four columns.
- Export Detailed (XLS) - The XLS file will contain two worksheets. The Interactions worksheet contains a row for each answer option the learner selected. For questions that allow the learner to select more than one option (e.g., "select all" type questions), the worksheet will contain a row for each selected answer option. The Activity Objectives worksheet contains a row for each question in the quiz.
- Export Detailed (JSON) - The .JSON file contains an Activities and ActivitiesObjectives tags.
- Export Detailed (XML) - The .XML file contains an Activities and ActivitiesObjectives tags.
- Save the file.
The summarized export file contains the following columns.
The question identifier.
The quiz question.
The response the user selected.
Either Correct or Incorrect depending on whether the user answered the question correctly.
The detailed export file contains information for:
If you exported an .XLS file, the tags below will be shown as columns in the Interactions worksheet.
The Activities tag contains the following for each interaction in the quiz. If the question allows the learner to select more than one answer, each selected answer will have an Interaction tag
The identifier for the SCORM quiz.
The identifier for the interaction.
A number that indicates the importance of this question relative to other questions.
The question text.
The time the activity was first made available to the learner for their interaction and response.
The UTC time the activity was first made available to the learner for their interaction and response.
The amount of time it took the learner to make the interaction in hundreths of a second.
The identifier for the response.
The learner's response to the question.
The question type:
- 1 = True/False
- 2 = Multiple choice
- 3 = Fill in the blank
- 4 = Long fill in
- 5 = Likert
- 6 = Matching
- 7 = Performance
- 8 = Sequencing
- 9 = Numeric
The result of the learner's response:
- 1 = Correct
- 2 = Incorrect
- 3 = Unanticipated
- 4 = Neutral
- 5 = Real (i.e., they responded in a way that is represented by a number)
The raw score (not normalized to any range) that the learner achieved on this objective. A number that reflects the learner's performance relative to the range bounded by the values of min and max.
The internal identifier for the objective.
Indicates whether the learner has completed the activity:
- True - the learner completed the activity.
- False - the learner has not completed the activity.
Indicates whether the data in the NormalizedMeasure property is known:
- True - The data in the NormalizedMeasure property is known.
- False - The data in the NormalizedMeasure property is unknown (not initialized) and unrelieable.
The value of the satisfied status on the learner's previous attempt of the activity. This is only applicable to SCORM 2004.
The value of the measure status on the learner's previous attempt of the activity. This is only applicable to SCORM 2004.
The maximum score the learner could have achieved.
The current completion status of the objective.
Indicates whether the objective is the activity's primary objective.
The value of the normalized measure on the learner's previous attempt of the activity.
Specifies whether the learner achieved the score on this objective. If this objective is the primary objective, this score translates to the score of the Activity as a whole.
The internal ID of the activity that the objective is associated with.
The UTC time that the learner first successfully completed the objective.
The minimum score the learner could have achieved on this objective.
Indicates whether the learner satisified the objective.
The amount of progress the learner has made towards completing the objective measured as a decimal from 0-1.
Indicates whether the data in the SatisfiedStatus property is known.
The value of the measure status on the learner's previous attempt of the activity.
The identifier of this activity objective.
The value of the progress status on the learner's previous attempt of the activity.
The first score recorded for this objective.