- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
In the event that you need to contact SmarterU Support for help, you should be prepared to provide the following information:
- The browser and version that you are using.
- The operating system that you are using.
- Detailed steps for reproducing the behavior.
- If you are getting an error, the exact text of the error. If you have a screen capture tool, you can use it to capture the error message that is displayed. You can then save the screen capture to a file and attach the file to your support form.
You can use any of the options below to contact our Support team:
To contact SmarterU Support using our support form:
- From the Admin Dashboard or Supervisor Dashboard, click the Ask Us a Question or Ask Question link that's located at the bottom of the page.
A form to contact SmarterU Support displays.
- Complete the form as follows.
A brief summary of why you're contacting SmarterU Support. When you enter text in this field, a list of help pages that might pertain to your inquiry are listed. You can view any of these help pages by clicking the link.
The name of the person who SmarterU Support should contact.
The email address of the person who SmarterU Support should contact.
Your question, or a description of the behavior you are encountering.
If you would like to attach a file to your support form, click Attach File and navigate to the location of your file(s).
- Click Submit.
After clicking Submit, you'll receive an email confirming that your support request was received. If you need to contact SmarterU Support with additional information, you can do so by responding to the email and entering your text above the line specified in the email.
Prefer to chat with a member of our Support team? Administrators can initiate an online chat by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the Admin Dashboard.
You can also chat with our Support team from our help system by clicking Contact Us or the icon in the lower right corner.
Refer to the browser-specific help page for information on how to determine your browser version: