- 2 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2022 June 25
- 2 Minutes to read
We've added the ability to assign tags to actions.
We also updated the following API methods to reflect this enhancement:
- We fixed an issue that caused scheduled reminders to be sent to learners who completed their enrollments.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed workscreens related to a proctoring service to be accessible when the proctoring service was disabled for the account.
- We fixed a typo in an error message displayed from the Add/Edit Point Tracker workscreen.
- We fixed an issue on the Add/Edit Requirement workscreen where filtering the actions or courses grid to show no rows prevented the total number of rows (i.e., 0) from displaying.
- We fixed the header displayed on PDF exports from the Supervisor Dashboard. Prior to this release, the PDF's header was incorrectly "Admin Dashboard" instead of "Supervisor Dashboard".
- We made improvements to ensure that API requests could not be processed on inactive accounts.
- We updated the listUsers API method to allow for sorting and filtering by teams, learner name, and employee ID. You can now also specify the number of records returned.
- We updated the listCredentials API method so that you can sort the results by the action's expiration date or status, and specify the number of actions that the method should return.
- We updated the createCredential, getCredential, and updateCredential API methods to include the action's training cost.
- We added the getUserSupervisees API method that returns a user's supervisees.
- We fixed the error message displayed for updateCredential API requests. Prior to this release, the message incorrectly said it was for the createCredential API method.
- We added a button to select all users as course managers.
- We fixed an issue that prevented course completion emails from including the certificates.
- We fixed an issue that prevented a re-activated user from receiving updates to a learning plan that occurred while their user account was inactive.
- We fixed an issue that caused custom field values prefixed with a "-" in a Learning Plan Report to be incorrectly exported to an XLS file.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the Action Approval grid from loading.
- We fixed a typo on the Recommended Enrollments workscreen.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Manual Enrollment workscreen's Team filter to incorrectly default to All instead of Active.
- We fixed an issue on the User workscreen that caused the Supervisor dropdown's reset button to not function correctly.