- 3 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2022 December 10
- 3 Minutes to read
We've added settings that enable you to specify length and complexity conditions for user passwords in the account. These settings are located in the Password Requirements accordion on the Account Profile workscreen.
- We made a change that requires a user to change their password the next time they log in whenever another user changes their password. This includes when someone changes their password from the User Profile workscreen, user import, createUser or updateUser API methods.
- Administrators for customers that have multiple accounts will be able to edit a user's information (including the primary email, password, given name, and surname) if the user belongs to more than one account.
- We fixed an issue that caused a blank screen to display after a user changed their password on the password recovery page.
- We increased the contrast of the link color in the account message and group message for the following themes: Black, Nebula, Strawberry Dark, and Tangerine Dark.
- We fixed an issue to ensure that the width of dropdown grids is consistent with other controls.
- We increased the contrast of the link color in alerts for the Iris theme.
- We added the ability to specify whether portal users are required to accept cookies to access SmarterU.
- We expanded the available icons for a dashboard set's categories.
- We added the option to embed a video in a quiz answer's feedback.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly triggered automated enrollments for a course when the course was added to all groups, even though the Auto-Enroll setting was disabled.
- We fixed an issue with the course workscreens where the tabs of the course managers grid overlapped on smaller screens.
- We fixed an issue where the course image's Upload button was resized when the error about the image's file size displayed.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly triggered automated enrollments when a subscription variant was added to a group, or when a subscription variant was edited.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the message for finalizing a session from being legible on dark themes.
- We fixed the styling of dropdown grids and dropdowns with buttons on the Course Information workscreen so that the styling is consistent.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the WYSIWYG editor's table controls in the Course Builder from being visible.
- We fixed an issue where the Weekly Reminder Email included completed courses.
- We fixed an issue where including an ampersand in a custom contact's email address caused reminders to fail.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Integrity Advocate proctoring service to freeze up during a quiz attempt.
- We fixed an issue that caused images to not resize in a knowledge base's list view.
- We fixed an issue that displayed extra white space after the home group message.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed learners to view a session's information when they were enrolled in the course, but had not completed the course's prerequisites.
- We fixed an issue where the actions dropdown wasn't being populated when drilling down on the Learning Plans Dashboard.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Enrollment Report's Session column to be too narrow to display the entire date.
- We fixed an issue that caused the export of the Quiz Analysis Report in certain accounts to fail.
- We improved the performance of the Users Dashboard's tree menu.