- 2 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2022 September 24
- 2 Minutes to read
- We fixed an issue that prevented an error message from displaying when a tag or value was removed from a course, article, or file, and both of the following were true:
The course, article, or file was the last object assigned with the tag or value
A dashboard set's page filtered on that tag value
- We added an account setting that enables you to display a QR code on course and certification completion certificates. When the Insert QR Code into Completion Certificate setting is enabled, a QR displays in the upper right corner of all completion certificates.
Scanning the QR code displays a web page with the certificate's information.
- We added the listTeams API method that enables you to get the list of teams.
- We added the listCredentialCounts and listUsersCounts API methods that enable you to get the count of actions by status.
- We added the createAdhocAPIKey API method that enables you to request a temporary API key for a user.
- We updated the listUsers API method to allow for filtering on hierarchical custom user fields and home groups.
- We updated the getLearnerReport API method to allow for filtering on the course name and enrollment status. We also added tags to specify the page number to return and the page size.
- We added the getLearnerCertificationReport and getLearnerCredentialReport API methods that enable you to run the Learning Plan Report for certifications and actions.
- We added the requestHMACValidation API method that enables you to verify and claim an HMAC that was generated when a user clicks a custom menu item.
- We added the updateCustomFieldHierarchyValue API method that enables you to add, edit, and remove values from a hierarchical custom user field.
- We updated the listLearningModules API method to allow for filtering on the course tags and values.
- We fixed an issue where the getCredential API method incorrectly required a trainer to be assigned to an action.
- We fixed the tooltips for the expandable areas in a course's Quiz Summary.
- We fixed an issue that prevented a text widget's WYSIWYG settings that were specified in the Custom Page Builder from displaying in the learner interface.
- We fixed the styling for how OR blocks were being displayed in a flat learning plan layout on the learner interface when a block only had one course visible to a learner.
- We fixed an issue where calendar pages were not applying the specified tag value filters.
- We fixed an issue that caused the bottom of the learning plan, certification, and requirement workscreens to be cut off.
- We fixed an issue where the the certification completion email did not include the certification completion certificate if the QR code was included in the certificate.
- We fixed an issue with the KB Audit Report that prevented the links that display an article or file's views, edits, and downloads from working if the article or file name included an apostrophe (').