- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
My subscription is created, but my courses are not being assigned to my user, and they can’t see them in the catalog. What should I do?
- Verify that the subscription variant's eCommerce setting is enabled.
- Verify that the subscription variant has been added to your eCommerce group.
- Verify that your user was assigned the subscription by viewing the user's subscription enrollments.
- Verify that the courses in the variant have their Automation Enrollment setting enabled . By enabling this setting, SmarterU automatically enrolls the purchaser in the courses after they are enrolled in the subscription.
If the variant's courses have Self-Enroll enabled, the courses will NOT be automatically assigned to the purchaser. The courses will be available for the purchaser to enroll in via the Catalog.
- Wait five minutes and check again. There might be a slight delay as the user is processed.
How do I unenroll a user from a subscription?
A learner's access to a subscription is removed by editing an enrollment for one of the courses included in the subscription.
To remove a subscription from a learner:
- Determine what courses are included in the subscription by viewing the subscription's courses.
- Run the Enrollment Report. You can filter the report for the learner to minimize the number of results.
- Click to edit the enrollment for any of the courses included in the subscription.
- In the Edit Enrollment window:
- Change the end date so that it's before the current date.
- Click Save.
Any courses the learner was enrolled in as part of the subscription will no longer be available.
How do I view inactive subscriptions or variants?
By default, the dashboards display active objects. To view inactive objects, click and select Inactive.
Inactive objects display in red.
How do I associate tags with a subscription?
You can add tags to a subscription from either the Tags accordion of the Add/Edit Subscription workscreen, or from the Associations accordion of the Add/Edit Tag workscreen.