- 1 Minute to read
Editing Your Profile
- 1 Minute to read
- If you have a user account in more than one organization's account, your email address, name, password, and timezone may only be changed by you. The account administrator will not be able to change this information. If you forget your password you will need to click the Forgot Password? link in the login window.
- You may only edit your profile if your account's My Profile Setting setting is set to View & Edit.
To edit your profile:
- In the upper, right of the browser window, click the arrow beside your name.
- Click Profile.
Your contact card and user information displays.
- Click Edit. The User Profile workscreen displays.
- Edit your login information, contact information, or custom fields as needed.
- Click Save.
Your primary email address.
Your first name.
Your password for accessing SmarterU. This password is case-sensitive.
Re-enter your password if you have changed it.
Your primary language.
The timezone in which you are located.
To upload a photo of yourself:
- Click Upload Photo.
- Navigate to the location of the image file.
- Select the image file.
- Click Open.
Hover over the file name to view the image.
A phone number where you can be reached.
Your fax number.
Your alternate phone number.
The URL for your website.
Your mobile phone number.
Address Line 1
The first line of your street address.
Address Line 2
The second line of your street address.
Select the country of your address from the list. If your country is not listed, select Other from the list and enter your country name in the field.
Select the region of the your address from the list. If the region is not listed, enter the region in the field.
The city of your address.
The postal/zip code of your address.
The contents of the Custom Fields section will vary based on what fields are defined for your account.