User: Subscription Enrollments
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
A user's subscription enrollments display in the Subscription Enrollments accordion of the User Profile page. The User Profile page when you view a user's details.
A grid displays the subscriptions in which the user has been enrolled.
The columns of the grid are described below.
The subscription name.
The variant name.
Displays one of the following:
- Valid - the user may be enrolled in the subscription's courses. If the variant's course allows for self-enrollment, the user may self-enroll in the course.
- Expired - the user may not be enrolled in the subscription's courses. If the user was enrolled in a course that was part of the subscription, they will no longer have access to the course.
The date that the subscription starts.
The Start Date will depend on the subscription variant's Duration setting:
- If the variant's Duration setting is set to Days, the start date will be the user's enrollment date.
- If the variant's Duration is set to Date, the start date will be the Start Date specified for the variant.
- If the variant's Duration is set to Unlimited, the start date (and end date) will be empty.
The date the user's subscription ends.
The number of courses in the subscription variant.
Was this article helpful?