- 1 Minute to read
Release Notes: 2021 December 4 (Nanaimo)
- 1 Minute to read
We've added the ability to export courses to a CSV file from the Courses Dashboard.
- We changed the colors used for active items and completed items in the status blocks. Active items now display using the theme's primary colorand completed items display in green.
- We fixed an issue that caused status buttons above a grid to display incorrectly on smaller screens.
- We fixed several styling issues throughout the system.
- We fixed an issue where collapsing the navigation menu then resizing the browser window caused the navigation to be empty when it was re-displayed.
- We fixed an issue that caused user images in the point history to be incorrectly sized.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the knowledge base search option's help page from displaying.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly limited the clickable area in the Profile dropdown to only the text.
- We fixed an issue that prevented learners from finalizing a quiz. The issue occurred because the quiz's last page was continually refreshing due to an issue with the proctor status.
- We added missing tooltips and screen reader support to the learner interface's course pages.
- We fixed an issue that prevented certain actions from being processed.
- We fixed an issue that prevented high contrast mode from working in the Message Center.
- We changed the interface for showing advanced filters for the Proctor Report to make it more intuitive.
- We fixed an issue that prevented text in a grid from being copied.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Learning Plan Report's export to exclude the Warning Date and Expiration Date columns for learning plans that aren't met or expired.
- We improved the responsiveness of the pages and workscreens in the Users Dashboard.