Release Notes: 2021 October 2 (Pemmican)
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
- We fixed several styling issues throughout the system.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the currency symbol from displaying in the Default Price field on the Add/Edit Article and Add/Edit Course workscreens.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly displayed the menu icon in the Course Builder Dashboard and the Form Builder.
- We adjusted some colors in the Slate and Cobalt themes to improve visibility.
- We fixed an issue that caused some courses to display an empty enrollment panel when learners tried to self-enroll.
- We fixed an issue that prevented online and SCORM courses from displaying in the course calendar view.
- We fixed an issue in the Course Builder Dashboard that prevented you from moving a task into an empty chapter.
- We fixed an issue where previewing a quiz from the Course Summary page in Internet Explorer and Firefox caused the content to display improperly.
- We fixed an issue that prevented scheduled reminders for some accounts from being sent.
Knowledge Base Administration
- We fixed an issue with how CDN-hosted, secure and public knowledge base links were loaded.
The Include Catalog Courses toggle is only applicable to accounts that have catalog courses enabled.
Was this article helpful?