Release Notes: 2021 October 2 (Pemmican)
- We fixed several styling issues throughout the system.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the currency symbol from displaying in the Default Price field on the Add/Edit Article and Add/Edit Course workscreens.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly displayed the menu icon in the Course Builder Dashboard and the Form Builder.
- We adjusted some colors in the Slate and Cobalt themes to improve visibility.
- We fixed an issue that caused some courses to display an empty enrollment panel when learners tried to self-enroll.
- We fixed an issue that prevented online and SCORM courses from displaying in the course calendar view.
- We fixed an issue in the Course Builder Dashboard that prevented you from moving a task into an empty chapter.
- We fixed an issue where previewing a quiz from the Course Summary page in Internet Explorer and Firefox caused the content to display improperly.
- We fixed an issue that prevented scheduled reminders for some accounts from being sent.
Knowledge Base Administration
- We fixed an issue with how CDN-hosted, secure and public knowledge base links were loaded.
The Include Catalog Courses toggle is only applicable to accounts that have catalog courses enabled.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you