- 2 Minutes to read
Enrollment Queue Management
- 2 Minutes to read
The enrollment queue displays all manual course enrollments and recommended course enrollments that were manually selected for processing.
When a manual course enrollment or recommended course enrollment is processed, it goes through the following statuses.
- Pending - A user has submitted the enrollments for processing.
- In Progress - The system has started processing the requested enrollments.
- Send Notifications - The requested enrollments are processed and the system is preparing to send any requested emails.
- Complete - The requested enrollments are processed and any requested emails are sent.
Who Has Access
The following will be able to view the enrollment queue:
- Users with the Group Manager or Manage Group Users group permission.
- Course managers, if the account's Course Manager Access setting's Enroll Learners option is checked. Course managers will only be able to enroll users in courses that they manage.
- Supervisors, if the account's Supervisor Access setting's Enroll Supervisees option is checked.
- Administrators or owners.
Viewing the Enrollment Queue
To view the enrollment queue:
- From the Admin menu, select User Admin.
- Select Enrollments.
- Click Enrollment Queue.
A new tab displays the Enrollment Queue workscreen. By default, the Enrollment Queue workscreen displays a grid with all manual course enrollments and recommended course enrollments that were manually selected for processing.
Columns in the Grid
The user who initiated the manual enrollment.
The date and time the enrollment was initiated by the requesting user.
The date and time SmarterU began processing the enrollment.
The date and time SmarterU finished processing the enrollment.
Indicates the status of the enrollment process:
The number of enrollments requested.
The number of enrollments that occurred.
Enrollment Report Recipient
Send Enrollment Notification
Indicates whether the user who processed the enrollment requested the Course Enrollment email be sent to learners.
Send ILT Confirmation Notification
Indicates whether user who processed the enrollment requested the Instructor-Led Training Confirmation email be sent to learners.