- 1 Minute to read
Enrolling Users Based on Recommended Enrollments
- 1 Minute to read
To enroll users based on recommended enrollments for a group, learning plan, certification, or requirement:
- View the recommended enrollments.
- From the Proposed grid, click the beside the recommended enrollment you want to review.
- Do any of the following:
- To select an enrollment for processing, click the beside the row.
- To view the reason an enrollment can't be processed, hover over the beside the row.
- To select all recommended enrollments listed for all users in the grid, click Select All Users.
- To select all recommended enrollments for groups and learning plans, click the arrow beside the Select All Users button and select Select All (Groups & Learning Plans).
The selected rows are shaded and the selected course enrollment is added to the Selected grid.
- Select the Selected grid.
- Specify the settings for the enrollment process.
- Click Enroll. A confirmation message displays.
- Click OK.
Specify the email addresses to which the account's selected Enrollment Process Complete email template will be sent. Be sure to separate each email address with a comma. Click to preview the email template.
If checked, the account's selected Course Enrollment email template will be sent to the learners. Click to preview the email template.
This setting is only applicable if you've selected an instructor-led course.
If checked, the account's selected Confirm Attendance email template will be sent to learners requesting them to specify their attendance. Click to preview the email template.
After a learner has indicated that they will attend, the account's selected Calendar Session Information email template will be sent to the learner.
If this setting is NOT checked, the learner's attendance for the course is automatically set to Attending and the account's selected Calendar Session Information email template is automatically sent to learners.