- 2 Minutes to read
Release Notes: 2022 March 26
- 2 Minutes to read
- We re-structured the system's typography to improve accessibility.
- We changed the link in the Password Recovery email to expire after one hour.
- We fixed some miscellaneous styling issues for input fields.
- We fixed an issue that caused the text in tree menus on dashboards to be truncated when the length of the text exceeded the display width.
- We fixed formatting issues that affected text in custom fields in XLS exports.
- We fixed the styling on the page that displays the available accounts.
- We fixed an issue with the tooltip on buttons for uploading a logo.
- We fixed an issue that caused dashboards with a Group dropdown to take over 10 seconds to display when the account had thousands of groups.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed users to select a null value from the Language dropdown in their profile and on the User Information workscreen.
- We fixed a typo on several workscreens.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Certification donut chart's colors to be incorrect in some themes.
- We fixed an issue with how several workscreens handled secure URLs.
- We added a vertical scroll bar to fields that display quiz answer feedback.
- We fixed an issue that prevented learners from completing an exam because of the proctor status.
- We fixed an issue that prevented data from displaying in a learning plan catalog when a custom page contained more than one learning plan widget.
- We fixed an issue that prevented internal links on a learning plan page from working when the page was set up in the dashboard set as a widget.
- We fixed an issue where clicking a learning plan catalog's breadcrumb link incorrectly displayed all learning plans instead of only the learning plan that the widget was configured to display.
- We no longer display the icon beside custom menu pages in the menu.
- We fixed an issue to ensure that the legend on calendar pages only displays relevant items based on the page's settings.
- We increased the number of custom user fields that can be added to an account to 20.
- We fixed an issue that caused the point tracker summary page to incorrectly display an empty box when no description was provided.
- We fixed an issue where the broken image icon displayed when a group's logo was removed.
- We fixed an issue that prevented administrators from exporting courses.
- We fixed an issue with the styling of the "minutes" label in the Flashcard's Settings panel of the Course Builder.
- We added missing translations for certain activities in the Course Builder.
- We fixed an issue that caused the count of unread messages to become misaligned when a user clicked the discussion icon in the header.
- We fixed an issue that caused the Duration, Grade, and Last Login columns to be formatted incorrectly when the Enrollment Report was exported to an XLS file.
- We fixed an issue that prevented course IP limits from being cleared from the Enrollment Report.
- We fixed the alignment of the file type when viewing a scheduled report's details.
- We fixed an issue with the labels on the Pause Queue and Resume Queue buttons in the Unenrollment workscreen.
- We fixed an issue on the User Profile workscreen that caused the Access Level buttons to be cutoff on smaller screens.
- We made some updates to address performance issues on the Enrollments Dashboard that affected accounts with a large number of groups. To address performance issues, the All option has been removed from the Group list on the Enrollments Dashboard. The first group in the Group list will be selected by default.